Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Camellia and Chick-Fil-A

Two of the worlds wonders...

If you have never before seen a Camellia flower you don't know what you are missing. This is a hearty, gorgeous shrub that produces the most amazing, thick flowers.

Chick-Fil-A is the Camellia of american fast food joints.

I just took a final exam, I have stress beyond belief. I need to spend a moment with my kids and study at the same time. So, I decided to pack them up, leave the nanny at home to vacuum and head somewhere that has internet, food, and free refills. When I walked through the door, a 2 year old holding my pants pocket, a car seat and baby in one arm, laptop in the other, I was in for a real treat!! HAHAHA The truth is, I set myself up for trouble.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find a highchair on wheels which I could pull my son around in. I made my order and the lady said, "Don't worry hon, I will drop your food off, I know how it can be with so much to do and so few hands.

So here I am, eating my salad, typing my blog, baby is sleeping, toddler is eating and I don't even have to clear my spot when I am done.

Oh, That Old Thing? YES!! CHICK-FIL-A!!

They make outing a breeze!!

No comments:

Post a Comment